Quality Rental Management in Pflugerville, TX
- Struggling to fill your vacant rental property?
- Tired of missed and/or late rent?
- Looking to rent to desirable tenants that pay rent on time, each time without fail?
- Looking to maximize your rental income?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the aforementioned questions, then look no further than Bigham & Associates. At Bigham, we have been helping residential property owners achieve total peace of mind since 1987.
Our goal is to help our clients minimize rental vacancies and maximize rental income.
Why Hire Us?
There are many reasons why property owners in Pflugerville trust us with the management of their rental properties.
For one, we have the experience. As already mentioned, we have been in the property management industry for more than 32 years now. We understand the Texas real estate market like the back of our hands.
Two, we are professional property managers. We are associated with Realtor, NARP, Texas Association of Realtors, Austin Board of Realtors, and we are a BBB accredited company.
Thirdly, our clients have nothing to lose by hiring us. We offer property managers four guarantees. That is, Response Guarantee, Eviction Guarantee, Lease Fee Guarantee, and Satisfaction Guarantee.
Fourthly, property management is all we do 24/7. By focusing on one thing, we have been able to become exceptionally good at it.
Overview of Our Property Management Services
1. Get paid on time, every time.
Rent collection can sometimes be stressful, especially if you are dealing with a problematic tenant. Luckily, at Bigham Associates, we have systems and strategies in place to ensure tenants pay rent consistently without fail.
One of these strategies is first ensuring that we rent to the right tenant. We screen every applicant to make sure that they can afford the price of rent. The other strategy is ensuring that we make the lease as detailed about lease-related terms as possible.
Such terms include the dollar amount of rent, when rent falls due, where it is to be paid, acceptable payment methods, and the amount of grace period and late fee.
Ultimately, these and other strategies ensure we keep rent-related problems as minimal as possible.
2. Receive financial reports and statements regularly.
At Bigham Associates, we believe in regularly keeping our clients in the loop regarding their finances. We will provide you with regular updates on rental rates, marketing, maintenance, and, of course, the finances.
What’s more, accessing these reports will be simple. The only thing you will need is an active internet connection, which you will need to log in to your online portal anywhere and at any time.
3. Get regular repairs and maintenance done to your property.
We can also help in ensuring your Pflugerville rental property stays in great condition at all times.
With over 32 years of property management experience, we have come to understand how important regular property maintenance is to the success of an investment.
A regularly maintained property looks attractive. It also generally means spending less on repairs, as issues can be caught early on and fixed before they turn into something serious and costly.
A regularly maintained property also signifies abiding by the Texas habitability laws. According to these laws, it is the responsibility of the landlord to adhere to the state’s health, safety, and building codes.
How exactly do we manage to do this?
We have a team of reliable contractors and vendors. These are professionals that we have chosen for their high level of expertise, cost-effectiveness, and good turn-around-time.
4. Get a desirable tenant that abides by the lease terms.
Desirable tenants are the dream of every Pflugerville landlord. Unfortunately, getting one requires skill and experience. At Bigham Associates, we have been in the industry long enough to know how to get this caliber of tenants.
We have a thorough screening process that leaves no stone unturned. It checks for things like the tenant’s:
- Level of Income: This ensures that we only rent to tenants that can comfortably afford the price of rent.
- Creditworthiness: We only rent to tenants that are financially responsible. We figure that if they are responsible with their finances, chances are high that they will continue doing so even after renting a property.
- Background Checks: We will also check and verify every prospective tenant’s criminal, employment, and rental background.
It is only after a tenant has passed this screening test that they can be allowed to rent any of the properties we manage.
5. Get your rental vacancies filled quickly.
Vacant rental properties mean one thing – zero income at the end of the month. When you hire us, vacancies will be among the least of your concerns.
We have tried-and-tested marketing tactics to ensure minimal rental vacancies.
In fact, we are able to rent most of our clients’ vacant rental properties within a couple of weeks.
About Pflugerville, TX
Pflugerville is a city in Travis County, Texas. The city was founded in 1860, and named after the honor of Henry Pfluger. It is located approximately 15 miles north of the Colorado River on the eastern edge of the blackland prairies.
According to recent population estimates, the city of Pflugerville has about 63,359 people. The population of the Pflugerville is 8.31% Asian, 17.13% African American, 65.92% White, and 4.07% mixed race.
There are many fun and exciting things to do while in the city. You can:
- Enjoy the ultimate adrenaline rush in a fun combat environment at the Blazer Tag Adventure Centre.
- Experience the longest and fastest zipline in Texas at the Lake Travis Zipline Adventures.
- Enjoy 351 acres of Austin fun with jogging, kayaking, swimming, springs, gardens and more at the Zilker Park.
- Experience and interact with thousands of species from all over the world at the Austin Aquarium.
For more information regarding our Pflugerville, TX property management services or to see our inventory of available single-family homes for lease, contact Bigham & Associates at your earliest convenience. Our business representatives will be available to assist you through the process.