Quality Rental Management in Kyle, TX
Bigham & Associates has been providing effective and efficient property management services to the greater Austin area for 30 years. Our full-service company now offers Property Management in Kyle, TX — services for real estate investors and people who are searching for single-family homes, individual condos, or duplexes. So whether you’ve invested in a rental property and need a team of professionals to manage it or you’ve been searching for the perfect residence for your family, we are here to assist you.
We Can Help with Your Kyle Investment Property
If you have recently purchased investment properties in this area or are planning to in the near future, you have to be prepared for the ups and downs involved in being the landlord as well as the property owner. We can tell you from experience that this isn’t for everybody. Property management is what we do and we do it well. Before taking on these responsibilities, you need to answer the following questions:
- Are you prepared financially if a tenant sues you and wins their case against you?
- Can you handle all that is involved in marketing your property through offline and online sources?
- Do you have the patience required to collect rents, late payments, and or bounced tenant checks?
- Do you know what is involved with move-ins and move-outs?
- How do you deal with confrontation? Do you have what it takes to deal with tenants that don’t take care of your property or who are consistently late paying their rent?
- If you have to evict a tenant, are you aware of the legal responsibilities involved?
- Will you be able to stay current on fair housing laws that are constantly changing as well as landlord/tenant legislation?
- Will your family understand the demands of your responsibilities as a landlord? How will they handle you getting up in the middle of the night to handle a tenant emergency or not being home for dinner?
As we mentioned earlier, property management isn’t for everyone. As your Kyle, TX property management partner, Bigham & Associates can help you answer “YES” to every question above. We will alleviate the stress and worry that managing rental properties entails so you have time to focus on what’s important such as spending more time with your family or searching for other investment opportunities.
Let Us Be Your Management Partner
When you hire our company to manage your rental properties, we will shoulder the stress and worry involved with overseeing your rental properties. Our team of property management specialists brings years of combined experience and expertise in the local area real estate market to the table.
In addition to this, we will:
- Build and develop long-term relationships with suppliers and vendors including appliance repairmen, electricians, handymen, painters, plumbers, and roofers to ensure that all maintenance and repair requests are responded in a prompt fashion.
- Keep current on federal and state landlord/tenant housing laws as well as legislative issues that property investors and tenants face on a regular basis thereby lowering your exposure to legal issues and other Kyle, TX property management risks.
- Monitor rent values on similar homes in the local area in order to market your property more effectively whether offline and online.
- Provide regular accounting records, financial statements, tax filing information, and all applicable year-end reports.
- Utilize a rigorous screening process to ensure leasing to better quality tenants, improve tenant retention, and shorten vacancy cycles as a result.
Most importantly, Bigham & Associate will focus on increasing the value of your rental property while protecting your investment in the process.
With our years of combined experience and expertise in the Austin-Round Rock-San Marcos MSA (Metropolitan Statistical Area) real estate market, we can deal with all types of property and tenant-related issues, both good and bad. We will strive to exceed your expectations by providing a superior level of service. For this reason, it is important to work with a reliable and trusted company.
Our Property Management Services
1. Property Marketing
Property marketing is a critical property management aspect. If you fail to do it right, you risk renting to the wrong type of tenants. At Kyle Property Management, we have been in the rental business long enough to know what works and what doesn’t.
We use various strategies to ensure our clients’ properties get as much exposure as possible. This helps fill rental vacancies quickly. Some of the strategies include posting on top rental listing sites, social media marketing and running PPC ads.
2. Tenant Screening
Screening tenants help filter out the bad ones from the good. That’s why Kyle Property Management always insists on screening all interested applicants. This helps reduce the likelihood of landing a problem tenant.
A problem tenant is one that causes negligent property management, has difficulty paying on time, and rents short term. Needless to say, such a tenant is bad for cash flow.
There are various things we look for when screening a tenant. One of these things is the tenant’s rental history. This often tells us a lot about the prospective tenant’s traits. For example, how often they have moved and how consistent they have paid rent.
Other things we look for include the tenant’s level of income and creditworthiness.
3. Rent Collection
A consistent rental income is a key to running a successful rental business. In other words, rent is the lifeblood of any rental business in Kyle, TX. When the income stream is erratic, many things can go wrong.
You may become, for example, unable to pay your property’s expenses like property taxes and mortgage.
Rent collection isn’t an easy task, more so for an inexperienced property owner. Luckily, we can help! We have a seamless rent collection system that can ensure on-time payments.
4. Property Repairs and Maintenance
We are very responsive when it comes to maintenance requests. In fact, we provide tenants with a 24/7 emergency line through which they can reach us whenever they have maintenance issues.
Staying on top of maintenance issues is beneficial in a couple of ways. One, the Texas landlord-tenant law requires it. Two, a well-maintained property is attractive and may help fill vacancies much faster. And three, it helps keep tenants happy.
In addition, we usually inspect our clients’ properties four times during a lease term. That is when tenants are first moving in, when seasons change, when driving by, and when they move out.
Doing so helps us identify problems early before they become serious and costly. We’ll also notify you if we come across a problem that we think you should become aware of.
5. Detailed Financial Reporting
Another service that we provide Kyle property owners is detailed financial reporting. These reports help our clients keep tabs on the performance of their properties. Some of the reports include bank statements, general ledger, and monthly income and expense statement.
What’s more, you’ll also be able to access these statements anywhere anytime from the online portal we’ll provide you with.
So, what are you still waiting for?
Call us today and let us help you achieve your investment goals. We can guarantee a great service because of our 30 years of experience managing properties in Austin and the surrounding areas.
Located in Hays County, Kyle has a population of 32,078 people and is one of the fastest growing cities in Texas. The median income is $72,746 and the median home value is $153,100.
The town offers a bevy of things to do. From staying active at area parks to dining at independent restaurants to getting involved in the arts and learning about local history to attending special events, you’ll find Kyle being far from boring.
The Income Tax Rate for Kyle is 0.00%, while that of the U.S. average is 4.6%. The Sales Tax Rate for Kyle is 8.3%, while the nation’s average is 7.3%. Future job growth is predicted to be 62.8% over the next 10 years. This is higher than the U.S. average of 33.55%.
Kyle has an unemployment rate of 3.0%. The U.S. average is 3.9%.
When it comes to the weather, you’ll be pleased to know that Kyle enjoys 224 sunny days per year. The U.S. average is 205 sunny days. It averages 0 inches of snow per year, and gets 36 inches of rain, on average, per year.
Kyle is also a low-crime area. The area’s property crime is 25.4, whereas the U.S. average is 35.4. And, violent crime is 16.3, while the U.S. average is 22.7.
Areas We Serve
You can contact us at (512) 339 – 8112 for more information!