Bigham & Associates as been providing effective and efficient property management services to the greater Austin area for 30 years. Our full-service company now offers Property Management in Kyle, TX — services for real estate investors and people who are searching for single family homes, individual condos, or duplexes. So whether you’ve invested in rental property and need a team of professionals to manage it or you’ve been searching for the perfect residence for your family, we are here to assist you.
Being a Landlord isn’t for Everybody
If you have recently purchased investment properties in this area or are planning to in the near future, you have to be prepared for the ups and downs involved in being the landlord as well as the property owner. We can tell you from experience that this isn’t for everybody. Property management is what we do and we do it well. Before taking on these responsibilities, you need to answer the following questions:
- Are you prepared financially if a tenant sues you and wins their case against you?
- Can you handle all that is involved with marketing your property through offline and online sources?
- Do you have the patience required to collect rents, late payments, and or bounced tenant checks?
- Do you know what is involved with move-ins and move-outs?
- How do you deal with confrontation? Do you have what it takes to deal with tenants that don’t take care of your property or who are consistently late paying their rent?
- If you have to evict a tenant, are you aware of the legal responsibilities involved?
- Will you be able to stay current on fair housing laws that are constantly changing as well as landlord/tenant legislation?
- Will your family understand the demands of your responsibilities as a landlord? How will they handle you getting up in the middle of the night to handle a tenant emergency or not being home for dinner?
So you have a lot to think about. As we mentioned earlier, property management isn’t for everyone. As your Kyle, TX property management partner, Bigham & Associates can answer“YES”to every question above. We will alleviate the stress and worry that managing rental properties entails so you have time to focus on what’s important such as spending more time with your family or searching for other investment opportunities.
Let Us Be Your Management Partner
When you hire our company to manage your rental properties, we will shoulder the stress and worry involved with overseeing your rental properties. Our team of property management specialists brings years of combined experience and expertise in the local area real estate market to the table.
In addition to this, we will:
- Build and develop long-term relationships with suppliers and vendors including appliance repairmen, electricians, handymen, painters, plumbers, and roofers to ensure that all maintenance and repair requests are responded in prompt fashion.
- Keep current on federal and state landlord/tenant housing laws as well as legislative issues that property investors and tenants face on a regular basis thereby lowering your exposure to legal issues and other Kyle, TX property management risks.
- Monitor rent values on similar homes in the local area in order to market your property more effectively whether offline and online.
- Provide regular accounting records, financial statements, tax filing information, and all applicable year-end reports.
- Utilize a rigorous screening process to ensure leasing to better quality tenants, improve tenant retention, and shorten vacancy cycles as a result.
Most importantly, Bigham & Associate will focus on increasing the value of your rental property while protecting your investment in the process.
With our years of combined experience and expertise in the Austin-Round Rock-San Marcos MSA (Metropolitan Statistical Area) real estate market, we can deal with all types of property and tenant related issues, both good and bad. We will strive to exceed your expectations by providing a superior level of service. And that is why it is important to work with a reliable and trusted company.
For more information regarding our Kyle, TX property management services, please contact Bigham & Associates today. We’ll be glad to be of assistance.