Let Us Manage Your Cedar Park Rental Property
Are you looking to hire a property manager in Cedar Park, TX?
If you are then Bigham & Associates LLC offers a huge array of invaluable property management services.
Since 1987, our team of property managers has been helping owners manage their properties in the Austin area. Bigham & Associates LLC is a proud member of NARPM, Realtor, Texas Association of Realtors, and Austin TX Board of Realtors. We are a professional property management team that focuses on helping instill peace of mind in the lives of our clients with our services. We help with marketing, property maintenance, bookkeeping, rent collection, and other management services.
Our property management company offers 4 solid guarantees to our clients.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – We hold ourselves accountable for working at the highest level of standards. For that reason, we give our clients an option to cancel their agreement with us in 90 days if they’re not fully satisfied with our service.
- Lease Fee Guarantee – We exercise fair policies when a tenant moves out of the rental home before the 12-month lease is up. We don’t ask our clients to pay for another round of leasing fees.
- Eviction Guarantee – In a case of eviction, we take responsibility for court filing, the legal fees, and the supervision of the entire process of removing a tenant from our clients’ properties.
- Response Guarantee – We value our clients and guarantee a 24-hour turnaround time for calls, messages, and emails. Otherwise, you can enjoy a free month of property management.
Solid Property Management Service For Your Cedar Park Rental
We have more than 30 years of work experience as property managers in the Austin area real estate industry. We are experts and possess all the required professional skills to help you manage your properties in the Cedar Park area.
Our property management objectives are simple:
- Worry-free management of our client’s rental home
- Outstanding customer service
- Maximum returns for well-maintained properties
Contact us today by phone at (512) 339-8112 or email at email@example.com so that we can help maximize your return on your Austin and Cedar Park real estate investment! Let us do the property management work and manage the stress of your rental property investment for you.
Our Cedar Park Property Management Services
1. Marketing of Your Rental Property
Many mishaps can occur when you market a property, especially for new owners. Choosing the right rental price, marketing to the right demographics, and using the right real estate market tools and channels are important. It can be difficult for new owners to complete this process successfully with their properties.
At Bigham & Associates LLC, we conduct an initial rental analysis of your properties as part of our services to optimize our clients’ real estate earnings. Our team of property managers will assign the perfect marketing tool for determining the target market of your rental home. Depending on the demographics of your local market, we may place yard signs outside of your home, use online advertisements, real estate website listings, print marketing, or word of mouth. We also conduct daily home showings of our client’s properties. This makes it flexible for prospective tenants to see your rental property first-hand, at any time.
2. Tenant Screening Process
Before accepting a new tenant into your property, conducting a tenant screening is important. Tenants can be financially irresponsible, cause intentional damage to your property, or can conduct illegal activities in your rental home that may put you in a dangerous situation.
With our Cedar Park property management services and the tenant screening process we provide, we’ll thoroughly investigate the background and identification of each prospective tenant. We study the tenant’s leasing history, credit reports, and references. We make sure that the tenant is financially reliable, and we make sure to weigh in any eviction history to avoid potential issues with them in the future.
3. Rent Collection
Tenants who don’t pay rent on time, or skip rent payments are the main stressors for property owners. This type of tenant can affect your stream of income as a property owner. It can also induce further stress, especially if you have mortgages and insurance premiums to pay off monthly. We understand that real estate is expensive.
With our services, we provide tenants with the option to pay their rent online, by credit card, by e-check or by auto-payment arranged at the bank. These channels limit rent collection issues for you and your tenant and ensure steady cash flow for you as the property owner month after month.
4. Property Repairs & Maintenance
At Bigham & Associates LLC, we are dedicated to the maintenance and service of your rental properties. No matter the circumstance, our team of property managers will respond to maintenance requests at any time – 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. We have an emergency maintenance line for highly urgent cases, so our management service clients can be sure that their investment properties are in good hands.
5. Detailed Financial Reporting
As a property owner, you can depend on our excellent bookkeeping services for the financial status of your rental home at any time. You can check detailed financial reports using leading technologies. Expenses, income, receipts, tax computations, and more are organized and excellently tracked. Our clients can always contact us by phone or email if they have any questions about these reports.
About Cedar Park, Texas
Cedar Park, Texas is a major suburb in Austin, Texas. It was incorporated into the Austin area in 1973, and named by Emmett Cluck.
Residents enjoy living in Cedar Park because of its diversity and suburban feel. Families adore the highly rated schools and friendly community. It has plenty of public parks, restaurant choices, and employment opportunities. There are also abundant amenities and a variety of shopping centers to enjoy here.
Here are several interesting things to do in Cedar Park, Texas:
1. Texas Museum of Science & Technology – This is a top-notch science and technology center. It contains a planetarium and fascinating exhibits. It’s designed to draw out your curiosity and can provide a fun and educational experience for everyone.
2. Austin Steam Train – Catch a ride at the famous Austin Sunset Express and check out the fascinating train museum in the vicinity.
3. Cedar Park Sculpture Garden – This is a rotating exhibit of sculptures that are set in a natural environment. You can see art made of different raw materials such as wood, glass, and aluminum. It definitely leaves you with a serene feeling.
4. Lake Travis – This is an entertainment hub centered on a massive reservoir. There are limitless activities to engage in such as dining, shopping, watersports, and even golfing.
5. H-E-B Center for Sports and Entertainment – This is an indoor arena home to the Texas Stars hockey team! It is also a venue for music performances and popular entertainment acts.
Areas We Serve:
We’ve been serving several areas around Texas: